someone should write one then.

On 6/1/09, Michael Feir <michael.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That seems pretty unlikely. The Klango games I've tried so far have been
> fairly simple ones. It's probably possible to build something like that
> using Klango though. Same with a really good interactive fiction game
> player. However, I suspect we're more likely to see something like an audio
> arcade game or more of the simpler puzzle-style games. I've enjoyed being
> proved wrong before though.
> Michael Feir
> Author of Personal Power:
> How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
> 2006-2008
> www.blind-planet.com/content/personal-power
>
> A Life of Word and Sound
> 2003-2007
> http://www.blind-planet.com/content/life-word-and-sound
>
> Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine
> 1996-2004
> Check out my blog at:
> www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919