That would be cool! A mud game on Klango.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Helms" <nick.he...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] klango and muds

someone should write one then.

On 6/1/09, Michael Feir <michael.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
That seems pretty unlikely. The Klango games I've tried so far have been
fairly simple ones. It's probably possible to build something like that
using Klango though. Same with a really good interactive fiction game
player. However, I suspect we're more likely to see something like an audio
arcade game or more of the simpler puzzle-style games. I've enjoyed being
proved wrong before though.
Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
www.blind-planet.com/content/personal-power

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://www.blind-planet.com/content/life-word-and-sound

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine
1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com