From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 10:11 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Setting Sryth Dungion View

Hi all,
Today while playing a new character I have just started on Sryth it
asked me to update my dungion view settings. I did, but I don't like the
settings I chose. i would like to be able to set them back to the
defaults. How do I go about doing that, and starting over from scratch
is unacceptable.
Thanks.