Hi,
Thanks. It worked. I thought the map button would change it, but what I forgot was that I actually had to be in a dungeon to make the change. Otherwise it just shows you an image of Sryth, or rather a graphical map of Sryth. Anyway, it is fixed now and I am going to kick some Goblin butt up at Westwold. My new character is getting experience points, skills, and stamina faster than I can believe. This is like the third day of playing and I have some awesome starting stats.

Melee: 60
Stamina: 71
Arcana: 20
Archery: 30
Diplomacy: 20
thievery: 30
Weaponry: 30
Slashing: 20
Experience: 7158

Now, how is that for only the third day of playing. Grin.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
I think if you click the Map button it'll let you change that.
Gabba gabba hey!