There is a link on the desktop.
It should be called play super egg hunt
I wasn't planning on adding mouse support.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 7:38 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Super egg hunt 1.2 is here

Hi Liam,
Super Egg Hunt 1.2 works great on my Vista computer.
A few questions:
I thought you were adding mouse support.
I didn't find a quick link on my desktop.
And I was hoping you would add various egg sounds as the same sound makes it
harder to find the eggs.
I do love the game and so does my Wife!
Thanks,
Phil