Liam,I want to ask you,what I can do with the registration or demonstration mode of streamway,please?Nothing or is it new version for downloading?The game is very good.:) ----- Original Message ----- From: "Liam Erven" <liamer...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Super egg hunt 1.2 is here

I honestly forgot the count of both eggs and clocks. I know there's
only one chicken.  for now.  hah hah.  anyways. when I get home, I'll
dig up that official count.

Hi Liam,
In the new Super Egg Hunt, how many eggs and clocks are available to be
picked up?
I did find the icon,
Play super egg hunt on my desktop.
I was looking for one that started with s.

Great game!
Phil

__________ Informace od NOD32 4140 (20090609) __________

http://www.nod32.cz