From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Constantine
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 6:05 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] friday surprise

Just might add here that these games _ARE_ (see the underlines and
capitals?) free!
He put sweat and blood into these for our bennifit, and shouldn't need to be
reading things like that.
in other words if you don't have constructive things to say don't say them!

contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

and others
msn: the_conman...@hotmail.com