Hello all,
Last week I bought a game called Are you smarter than a fifth grader for
Windows.
Got it at Target for $5.00
Installed on my ladies laptop and we have been playing it all week.
I am going to try to put on my desktop tomorrow to see if it is Jaws usable.
there is a part in the game where a question is shown on the screen and my lady
read the question and multiple answers to me.
I am hoping this can be done with Jaws.
there is also a part where you pick your character to play in the game.
Male or female..and then from a choice of multiple male or female characters.
this part may not be Jaws friendly.  Not sure if you can skip this part either.
I'll let you folks know more tomorrow.
Robert