Hi,
Yeah, that makes sense. Although from a development standpoint I don't think it would be all that difficult to put out a Linux port if you ever decided to change your mind. Most of the underlying game libraries such as OpenAL, LibSDL, etc are supported onMac and Linux so you might not even have to change anything other than path names for files. Although, as you have already pointed out that is just that much more overhead to deal with, and with little financial gain as well.
Cheers.

Draconis Entertainment wrote:
Hi,

We actually have nothing against Linux. Orca is a capable screen reader, and the OS is an excellent alternative. At this time, however, we do not believe the overhead involved in supporting a third OS would be worth the very small number of users who would benefit. For now, we are focused on Windows and OS X.