  From: Damien C. Sadler
  To: gamers@audyssey.org
  Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 12:45 AM
  Subject: [Audyssey] Anyone having this problem?

  Hi,
  I was just updating my software directory, and downloaded the deluserlex.exe
file off Jim Kitchen's website.
  For some reason AVG seems to think there is a trojan with this file:
  File name:      C:\downloads\Software\deluserlex.exe
  Threat name:   Trojan horse Generic13.SLP
  Has anyone else had this? Even after redownloading I get the same message.
Should it just be ignored? I mean, I know some virus scanners are overcautious
and flag some harmless applications for various reasons...
  Thanks for any help.
  Regards,
  Damien.

  Virus Database (VPS): 090611-0, 06/11/2009
  Tested on: 6/12/2009 12:46:56 AM