Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 6:58 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Calling all truckers.

Hi to one and all, from Ron and Leader Dog Boz. Jim Kitchen's truck driving
game is the collest game around that has sound effects written into it.
But if you're looking for a great online game to play? Look no further.
The web page address to go out to to sign up at is
www.trukz.com
No I didn't misspell the word truck.
The web page is from over seas. Right now I can't remember the country. But
truck is spelled with a Z and once again it is spelled T R U K Z.
Just like any role playing game. Each decision you make has good points and
bad points. You can drive for a company or you can drive as a indepent
driver.
I recomment driving for a company and the company I recommend driving for is
the Big Mountain Express. For all U.S drivers that test drive this truck.
I have some TXT files that no U.S. driver shhould be without.
Matter of fact I found the info for this cool online game from this list.
So there's my two cents for this morning.
Ron
Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!

kolesar16...@roadrunner.com