To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Calling all truckers.

It is a truck driving simulator.
The objective is to earn money and to have as least break downs and tickets
as possible.
It is a pretty cool game and is played via the keyboard.
For JAWS users you will need your navigational keys turned on.
You will be doing a bit of page up and or down and up arrowing and down
arrowing. Also hitting the letter F and V will help while playing the game.
The web page once again is
www.trukz.com
So for all U.S. Drivers I have some txt files that no U.S. driver should be
without.
Also there are good and bad points for being a driver for a company or a
independent driver. The choice is yours to make.
I would recommend the Big Mountain Express.
So hope that helps.

Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!

kolesar16...@roadrunner.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>