Hi All.
 i just tryed to start my luck in "Legendary Tales", but when trying to got an
a acound they ask me for a Validation Code, ok, no problem, but after all,
there's no butten there's say "press if you cant see the numbers", and when
trying to wright to them, they ask for the same code. Someone who play in there
who can give a klue for what to do?
Thanks for any help.
All the best.
Jimmy