Legendary Tales the online version is written entirely in flash, and therefore is inaccessible. The offline engine, the one 3 skulls was written in, is perfectly accessible with a little work though.

From: "Jimmy Odin Kristoffersen" <jimmy.o...@blindsigtmail.dk>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:51 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Legendary Tales

Hi All.
i just tryed to start my luck in "Legendary Tales", but when trying to got an a acound they ask me for a Validation Code, ok, no problem, but after all, there's no butten there's say "press if you cant see the numbers", and when trying to wright to them, they ask for the same code. Someone who play in there who can give a klue for what to do?
Thanks for any help.
All the best.
Jimmy