I hope that the payed for games can also get upgraded at somepoint. I have a 1 gig processor and it still takes a lot out of playing judgement day and super liam mainly because things slow down memorry wise. I like stream way because the games like super egg hunt are much more responsive.

--
What is rock?  It's Living On The Edge Radio.  Please visit our website at
www.livingontheedgeradio.com