Hi.

I was wondering if Sean and other people playing the core exiles game could let
me know how the labeling is going? I was just about to get into combat, but
until the equipment is labled that could be slightly more time consuming.

Then of course, i do plan on writing some updates for audiogames.net soon, and
I think people would appreciate the game, ---- provided it's fully accessible,
---- which includes lables.

Hope this is going well sinse the game seemed to have lots of potential.

Beware the Grue!