hmm I have not the cash to do that currently.
However send an internal email to coops this is one of the admins, and he will
probably pass your suggestion on to the other admin and the rest of the devs
and its probably going to get fixed if not immediately then in the next week.
speaking of which if you do it like right now  or tomorrow no later than that
you may just get it in before the game rebuild, every week they update the code.