Hi Folks,
I have added the following links to my games page:
The Blind Pilots Project using flight simulator 2004 .
This is a complecated but accurate flight simulator that requires the purchase of sevaral pieces of software including
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004.
You can get this program from Amazon for about $27.49 US.
Robert Cezar's It's Your Plane.
A Flight Simulator Voice Controller to Control FS2004 Simulation
It has new features that aid the blind pilot.
the It's Your Plane Cessna 172 Version - is FREE.
The registered Base Pack version is about $58.03 US
It will let you TALK to the sim (via your co-pilot Michelle
who will hear you, AND reply, and will UNDERSTAND what you want!
IYP will allow your co-pilot to actually FLY the aircraft, following YOUR spoken commands
The Base Pack works for the default MS Boeings 737, 747 and 777
Nick Helms' flight simulator demo in OGG audio format.

http://www.pcsgames.net/game-co.htm