Hi Bryan,
Smile. You got it. That's the way people should look at the locked door. Although, I locked it for technical reasons it plays into the story exactly as you said.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Just like the Sarah game, not every little thing in MOTA's going to have a use. That locked door at the beginning of the level is probably just the door she came in. My guess s it magically locked itself after she entered the temple. Classic adventure story material right there. They always had to find another way out.
Gabba gabba hey!