Hi all,
Just some quick info.
1.      I uploaded the flight simulator demo to BCT. So hopefully it will get
posted.
2.      The podcasts on the blind pilots project were to document the
development of our way of using flight simulator.
3.      Not to sound boastfull, but I would recommend that you stick with
my podcast, as I start from the beginning and I describe everything
and demonstrate everything.

Best
Nick

> Hi.
> phill and all please notice that the podcasts on the blind pilots project
> site are on sendspace and you guessed it are expired.
> why I say this is that someone really needs to host nicks cast because the
> sendspace link will eventually go away.

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919