I have your cast but I wouldn't mind listening to the rest of the casts if you
could put them back up or something or better yet put them up as several zipped
parts.
I am a bit of a tech and something like this would rock to see what you went
through in action.
I am seriously thinking about getting this.
is the procedure of doing things the same in fsx?
if so I may even get that.
now that I know I can do this.
in fact your software makes flying a plane futuristic, I half expected to hear
the computer voice and tones from startrek when you told it to do things.