The link to register a player name is broken.
Is there another way of doing it or another URL to try?
I used stats.agrip.org.uk

On 6/20/09, Kevin Weispfennig <kevin.weispfen...@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi there,
> The default port is 27500

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919