ok.
1. push the ` key.
thats single quote on here its to the left of the 1 key but some other boards
may be at the bottem of the key betwene the space and delete.
although most new laptops and desktop boards have thekey next to 1.
type disconnect
and push enter.
alternitively you can also kill the demo folder and files and change
autoexec.cfg or was it start.ini and put a ; in front of the line that starts
the demos.
to connect to any server.
type the following.
connect svr.domain:port
ie connect sampleserver.com:27000
if you use just the domain name then a default port of 27600 will be used.