Hi list.
I was wondering does anyone have any of the other audio files from the blind pilots project website? as I have clicked the links there for the files the most recent ones that is and they all seem to be dead. I believe the author of the blog is on this list, so this is a message to you. I have a send space max account which means my files are stored indefinitely as I pay for the account, I plan to carry on paying as I find it useful, so if you are looking for a permanent home for your files if you upload them, then give me the links I will download the files, upload them to my account and send you the links. after that you wouldn't have to keep reposting the files. I would then be happy to keep uploading new files as and when needed.