hi list.
I am very interested in getting into flight simulator 2004 after all the info on list about it and because of the its your plane program.
however I have a question I hope someone can help me with.
I have installed flight simulator and its your plane.
I listened to a podcast about how to get flying, in it the guy who did the podcast said that if you didn't delete a particular dll you would have problems with jaws after running fs 2004. however this guy didn't say which dll needs to be deleted, and I don't think he says so on the blind pilots website either. I have noticed large problems with jaws after running the simulator, so I believe I need to delete this particular file. So does anyone know which dll I should be deleting to stop fs2004 interfearing with jfw? as at the moment if i run fs2004 and then leave it i find jaws won't read a lot of screens properly til I restart the computer.
Thanks very much for any help.
Alex.