Hi all, we have made, and are making several changes to our PAC Mate and
Smartphone games to support Windows. One such program is the Madlib Story
Writer. It is now available for Windows as a self-voicing program. Unlike The
Great Escape, which is getting a major overhall, you can adjust what voice
reads the program to you, and how slow or fast with a simple command at anytime
throughout the games. Just press ESCAPE and you are brought to the settings
menu in this, and all future titles. Please let us know what you think. You can
download Madlibs and more great games from BrailleSoft.net. HTH.