Overview of RC: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4933z1

Just a few words of note for anyone who's going to try using IYP and Radar
Contact.

-Descents in 747-400 seem to max out the Vertical Speed at -2400 feet per
minute, no matter how small the incriments. You can set the vertical speed. You
can say "Set vertical speed to 1800", to set the VS to -1800 feet per minute.
The 737-400 doesn't have this problem, to my knowledge.
-If you've got the 'weather' option set in RC settings for HOLDING, then you
may be asked to do a few laps, until traffic clears up or weather inproves.
When ATC gives clearance to proceed, switch GPS switch on, and turn NAV mode
on. If the controller tells you to descent in 1,000 feet incriments, this may
be an indication that you're coming in for a visual approach... I'm trying to
figure out a way around this.

Cheers,