fs04 is like 70 here in nz, fsx is like 100 the more accessible and cheaper
option is 04, although I do have fs2002 but its not futurproofed.
now the iyp is like 60 us I think so its just around 200 for me already that I
am playing, may be able to get fs04 cheaper maybe.
as you can see anything else over that may just be overkill.