Hi Ann.

I've seen the same thing happen on the srp page when you reach it directly after a batle with that "click here to upgrade" button, ----- and i'm using Hal and Ie 7, so presumably it's something more fundamental.

I have however found you can use the srp page if you go to it either from the training center, or from one of your monster pages, and that way you can award srp.

Hth.

Beware the Grue!