If you turn on visual aid mode I'm pretty sure it goes back to the old system of using buttons. I'm really glad he put that mode in, usually when a game starts going into the heavily java and ajax oriented stuff is when we start getting screwed.
From: "Ann Tate" <tate...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 2:57 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Monster Breeder Stuff

Hi,

I've really been enjoying this Monster Breeders game,and it's wonderful that
the developer is so open to accessibility.

I've been having one problem, though, and I'm not sure if it's just me being
a total game newbie, I just signed up late last night, or has something to
do with my Firefox and/or JFW version. But, when I go to Upgrade, spend some
SRP to enhance things for my monster, I can't seem to do it. I press Enter
on the links that say "Raise Strenght" "Raise Stamina" and so  on, but
nothing seems to happen. Anyone have any ideeas here? I'm told in game that
hae enough SRP to upgrade, so that's not the problem.

Thanks.

~Ann