Hello,
As you might know, I've been programming and administrating on various
MOO's for some time. I've learned alot, and would like to pass
knowledge to others. Meet many skilled MOO programmers, on a new MOO
dedicated to teaching people MOO.  We accept all those wanting to
learn, including complete newbies. Help is available in a classroom
setting at specific times, with highly knowledgeable, competent
teachers. If you've ever wanted to learn how to create your own
MOO/MUD/MUSH or program on one, you are more than welcome to connect
at:
Host: mcp-server.com
Port: 8837

The first class begins tonight at 8:30 PM EDT.
Thanks.