So far as I've heard, it's very, very good. And 60 is the cost of most ps3 or 360 games, fighting or otherwise. ----- Original Message ----- From: "James Dietz" <james.j.di...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Blazblue

60 bucks? It had better be the best fighting game ever.

A new fighting game for the ps3 and xbox360 from the creators of guilty
gear. This is a must buy for fighting fans and although a bit quirky,
definitely worth the buy. Better yet, the limitted edition is the same price as the standard edition of the game, 60 bucks. Until the 28th, all who buy
it first get the limitted edition. The edition comes up with the game of
course, a two-disk soundtrack, and a bonus blue ray or DVD that gives
tutorials on gameplay, as well as detailed character strategies. I hope
everyone will give this a look, and hopefully buy it. I know I certainly
plan to get it.

Now I have a video from youtube, of course, and I hope everyone watches this one and gets the game or at least likes it. This is certainly a unique game,
and deserves a lot of attention.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sF2q_sf7NA

I hope to get opinions on the game. Take care everyone.