Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 7:07 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Blazblue

A new fighting game for the ps3 and xbox360 from the creators of guilty gear. This is a must buy for fighting fans and although a bit quirky, definitely worth the buy. Better yet, the limitted edition is the same price as the standard edition of the game, 60 bucks. Until the 28th, all who buy it first get the limitted edition. The edition comes up with the game of course, a two-disk soundtrack, and a bonus blue ray or DVD that gives tutorials on gameplay, as well as detailed character strategies. I hope everyone will give this a look, and hopefully buy it. I know I certainly plan to get it.

Now I have a video from youtube, of course, and I hope everyone watches this one and gets the game or at least likes it. This is certainly a unique game, and deserves a lot of attention.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sF2q_sf7NA

I hope to get opinions on the game. Take care everyone.