To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] landing sequence with Three D vilosity

Frankly, I don't understand landing. I can't get my descent rate down
to 100 feet per minute. That's way below stall speed.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard

On 7/1/09, piotr machacz <piterm...@gmail.com> wrote:
the landing sewquence would be better with some stuff added because
now if you land it's a brief rumble and then you're in the main menu.
if you would land and then break hard on t he runway, it would do to
make it more cool.