hi, when landing, you can actually take it in at a nose angle of minus 7 or 8, i have done this. but bringing it to minus 2 or 3 is a safe option. if you want to take it easy coming down, go for minus 1. bring the air speed to 270 knots or so, and then when your nearly on the deck, say at around 200 feet, and your inside the landing zone, gently start dropping your air speed untill you hear the alarm to tell you your under 260 knots. then just let the aircraft descend on its own from there.
hope this helps.
dallas

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dakotah Rickard" <dakotah.rick...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 5:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] landing sequence with Three D vilosity

Frankly, I don't understand landing. I can't get my descent rate down
to 100 feet per minute. That's way below stall speed.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard

On 7/1/09, piotr machacz <piterm...@gmail.com> wrote:
the landing sewquence would be better with some stuff added because
now if you land it's a brief rumble and then you're in the main menu.
if you would land and then break hard on t he runway, it would do to
make it more cool.