You could always try using Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Though of course, if
you want to use it only for a game, it would be a shade expensive.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 5:41 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] potentially interesting addon for games

hmmm sounds interesting.
One thing I'd like was something that did not use the ms speech recognisers
as for what ever reason installing office which installs its own engine
seems to break the other one, uninstalling office will not fix this and I
have no idea what must be done to get the other one working, I cam manually
get it working for a run through but yeah if there was something that could
use something not tied with the ms rec engine then cool.
At 09:41 a.m. 2/07/2009, you wrote:
>hi list.
>I was googling around, and I found out about a program called voice buddy.
>on the surface, this sounds very similar to IYP as it has support for fsx
in it.
>what voice buddy is is apparrantly another method of voice controling
games.
>but hears the interesting bit its not only designed for fsx, but it has
support for over 60 other games, including half life and world of warcraft
games.
>apparrantly the program gives you responses based on your commands.
>so just wondering has anyone experimented with this addon? it looks
potentially quite interesting, though my guess is it probably wouldn't be
able to give the level of feedback we need, or it isn't accessible.