hmmm sounds interesting.
One thing I'd like was something that did not use the ms speech recognisers as
for what ever reason installing office which installs its own engine seems to
break the other one, uninstalling office will not fix this and I have no idea
what must be done to get the other one working, I cam manually get it working
for a run through but yeah if there was something that could use something not
tied with the ms rec engine then cool.