Hi,

I guess the question is now though would we be able to get feedback from jaws or voice buddy about information we need to no such as results of particular actions
or if particular dialogs come up.
End quote

That is extremely doubtful. The reason is that the text messages displayed on the screen in games isn't normal text. The text messages such as menus, pop up messages, etc are drawn directly to the screen via a graphics API such as DirectX or OpenGL. Jaws, Window Eyes, etc can only speak text presented through the Win32 API, and anything drawn to the screen via a graphics API like DirectX might as well be invisible as far as Jaws is concerned.
HTH