Hi all,
  Well I recently got back into playing Kingdom of Loathing, but I'm stuck on a
quest that previously didn't give me a whole lot of trouble. It's the Meatcar
quest. I know what I'm supposed to find, and indeed I have all but one of the
necessary items, quite a lot of them in some cases. At last count I had nine
meat tanks and I don't know how many sets of tires, let alone cogs, springs and
sprockets. But the item I cannot seem to find for the life of me is the meat
stack. Am I missing something here? I've been searching Degrassi Knoll for
several days with no luck. Every workshop and toolbox I find holds items I
already have in plenty. About the only up side is that I'm looking at a fair
amount of meat when I can sell off all that I don't need. But I could use some
hints about where I ought to try looking next for the elusive meat stack since
for the life of me, I can't remember. I'd appreciate any hints you can give me.
No doubt it's probably so simple that It's going so far over my head that I
ought to be able to hear it bumping the ceiling above my bed.
No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.