Greetings Bryan.

From your inventory page, there are combo boxes that will let you make meat
pastes, stacks, etc. You need 100 meat to make a stack.

Kai

To: "Gamers Discussion List" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 5:28 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Kingdom of Loathing help needed.

Hi all,
Well I recently got back into playing Kingdom of Loathing, but I'm stuck on a quest that previously didn't give me a whole lot of trouble. It's the Meatcar quest. I know what I'm supposed to find, and indeed I have all but one of the necessary items, quite a lot of them in some cases. At last count I had nine meat tanks and I don't know how many sets of tires, let alone cogs, springs and sprockets. But the item I cannot seem to find for the life of me is the meat stack. Am I missing something here? I've been searching Degrassi Knoll for several days with no luck. Every workshop and toolbox I find holds items I already have in plenty. About the only up side is that I'm looking at a fair amount of meat when I can sell off all that I don't need. But I could use some hints about where I ought to try looking next for the elusive meat stack since for the life of me, I can't remember. I'd appreciate any hints you can give me. No doubt it's probably so simple that It's going so far over my head that I ought to be able to hear it bumping the ceiling above my bed.
No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.