To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2009 11:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Crocadile Dentist Released!

Hi.
I used to have this as an actual plastic game when I was younger. it was only a minny version unfortunately but still fun. I once saw a massive version with really big teeth and a plastic pair of scissors to pull the teeth out with. the tiny version I actually owned you had to push the teeth in, and I could always tell the one that would get me because you could press it lightly and it wouldn't move. so this electronic version will be a trip down memory lane though probably not as nostalgic as having the real toy lol.