neat! I remember there used to be a plastic toy that worked like this. If you pressed the wrong tooth you were bitten. anyone know what I'm referring to?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Louis Bryant" <lo...@braillesoft.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2009 12:31 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Crocadile Dentist Released!

Hello  Everyone,

Braillesoft.net has added a new game to our site. Crocadile Dentist. This is another free download from Braillesoft that works on the Pac mate omni, windows desktops, and windows smart phones. This is an exciting game in which the object is to remove 14 of the crocadile's teeth, but beware. One of his teeth is very sore, and if you try to pull it. The crocadile will attack. Please visit www. braillesoft.net to download your copy. As always your comments
and suggestions are greatly appreciated. play and enjoy.
**Warning**
Braillesoft.net excepts no liability for any medical injury that may occur while playing this game. Players are encouraged to wear protective hand wear.
Sincerely,

Travis, Elmer, and Tygra