Blame that development feature on Travis, I asked him about this, but he insisted! LOL. HTH.

----- Original Message ----- From: "alex wallis" <alexwallis...@googlemail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2009 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Crocodile dentist

hi.
the solution to getting the game working propperly is to either unload or
put your screen reader to sleep.
as I found til i put jaws to sleep I couldn't navigate with the arrows or
pull teeth.
so what you do is this you load the game, then if you use jaws load your
configuration manager.
then go to advanced options and select the checkbox that says enable sleep
mode. then tab around to ok and select it.
save the configuration file when it asks.
then exit crocodile dentist and reload it. then you should find it works
fine.
also another thing to note, the game is a bit odd in that it doesn't use
standard buttons and dialogs when the game asks a question like do you want instructions or do you want to play again you actually have to type the word yes or no and press enter. its no good just pressing y or n and expecting it
to do something.