Hi. Yes, if you don't have .NET service packs, please download those as well from the Microsoft Web Site. I thought the .NET 2.0 setup package I had on my site had the latest service packs as well.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com> To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2009 5:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Crocodile dentist

Hi,
No. The .NET Framework is designed to run side by side with other
versions. In fact, I was pretty sure the .NET Framework package I have
on my web site contains .NET 2.0 SP 1, .NET 3.0, and .NET 3.5 all in one
installation. It is suppose to launch the proper framework when you run
the application.

Charles Rivard wrote:
If you have net framework 2.0 and higher versions installed, will the
higher versions cause conflicts?  Will they modify 2.0 so that it is
unusable? Thanks.

---If it weren't for the United States military, there would be NO
United States of America.