Hi.
thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately I can't get it to work my end because of that stupid program feature which means as soon as it can't verify your identity it exits.
unfortunately jfw just takes too long to reload.
so it reloads, then pritty much instantly IYP errors and exits.

is anyone actually talking to robert about how to resolve the navigation issues? as I still haven't received a response to my last message where I tried to explain the issues I was experiencing to him.