Hi.
could you please tell me what is the special e mail he set up for us?
the issues I am experiencing are that I really want to purchase IYP.
however the IYP application window at the moment is completely unreadable with jaws. I can't click the option to get into the register dialog which I need to do in order to submit it. I have to submit my registration because if I don't the program says it can't verify my identity and exits. I also need to be able to get my pilot number in order to put it in the purchase form however at the moment I just can't navigate the IYP main window at all or get jfw to read anything in it. I don't get why robert hasn't replied as he asked me to explain to him the issues as he didn't understand my first message so I did. I guess either he didn't get it or forgot to reply. Perhaps I should try e mailing him on this special address he set up.