If you want someone's Skype, MSN, or whatever type of contact information, find
their Email address in the header information of a post they sent to the list,
and Email them off list, asking them for the contact info.  Also, if you are
asked for such info, it's your choice as to how you get it to them, but I would
not post it to the list for everyone to see, unless you don't mind giving it to
everyone.  Game developers may want to freely give their contact info, which
would make sense.  I would not give my personal info to a mass audience, though.

---If it weren't for the United States military, there would be NO United
States of America.