Hi,

Today I was being a little bored and thought I'd listen to some game recordings
--- you can't just program everyday, now can you? And while looking for a MP3
one to listen to today, I remembered that somebody did a recording of ESP
Pinball Extreme quite a while ago. Wasn't that one of the moderators of this
list, Raul?
Anyway, does someone still have this recording? I'm not even sure if it really
exists, now that I'm writing this. But who knows... I'd love to find it again!
It's fun to listen to somebody getting toasted by Good Ol' Stanley.