Hi.

Well as my vip mud stats display problem has now been fixed thanks to Cx2 of
the audeasy list (it turns out there was a way to fix it with scripting
commands), I'm playing mm again, ---- and feeling a trifle lost.

So, my character, the dwarven paladin Krandok is off adventuring again!

If i remember rightly, there were some very experienced mm players around here
including Kelly, so any advice would be appreciated.

I did all the quests in the village save the multiplayer one, but would like to
get going with the game now. At the moment I'm wandering around Rune forest
feeling a trifle loss. Any advice, help, or in game assistance would be
appreciated.

All the best,