I routed jaws to pc and used the jaws cursor to read the lines of text. I
had my headset on and just read it. Nothing to do but that. It is extremely
accessible.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of alex wallis
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 4:36 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question about setting destination airport in

hi mike.
I have not trained my speech recognition, because as far as I can tell it is

completely inaccesible with jaws.
when I have loaded it at the point where it says for me to start reading
sentences, I can't get jaws to read me what those sentences are.
so if you have trained your speech recognition, I would be very interested
to know how you made it accessible.
the odd thing is IYP seems to accept most of my commands it just can't
understand my fenetic letters at all.